KitchenAid Pro Line® Cordless Immersion Blender
KitchenAid puts commercial-quality blending in your hands with the Pro Line Immersion Blender, which offers the consistent power of plug-in models in a cordless design that goes wherever you need it. A powerful rechargeable battery holds its charge for hours of prep tasks, from chopping nuts to pureeing soup and whipping cream. Short and long blending arms, four attachments and five speeds add up to maximum versatility.
- Patented bell-shaped assemblies with twist-and-lock design allow you to quickly and easily change attachments without tools.
- Powerful 12V rechargeable lithium ion battery delivers hours of consistent, robust performance.
- Interchangeable blades offer nearly limitless functions: blend, mix, whisk, beat, froth, shred, chop, liquefy, crush, puree and more.
- Includes interchangeable 8" and 13" arms for reaching into the deepest bowls and pots.
- Five speeds range from slow stirring to high beating.
- Easy push-button operation.
- Curved shape fits comfortably and securely in the hand.
- BPA-free plastic attachment bowls.
- Medallion Silver is a Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
Immersion blender includes:
- 8" blending arm.
- 13" blending arm.
- 12V rechargeable lithium-ion battery with charger.
- 4-cup cap. blending pitcher with lid.
- 2 1/2-cup cap. chopping bowl with lid.
- Multipurpose blade.
- Beater/frother blade.
- Wire whisk attachment.
- Storage case.
- Model #KHB3583
- Plastic housing.
- Stainless-steel blades.
- 19" long with 8" blending arm; 24" long with 13" blending arm.
- 4 lb. 12 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Pitcher and chopper are dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash blade assemblies and wire whisk with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.