KitchenAid® Precise Heat Mixing Bowl for Tilt-Head Stand Mixers
This innovative bowl attachment with heating function makes it easy to accomplish sophisticated cooking tasks like making fondue, tempering chocolate or proofing bread dough—right in your KitchenAid stand mixer.
- Designed for use with KitchenAid Artisan, Metallic Series and Design Series tilt-head stand mixers.
- Temperature controls on display allow you to precisely adjust heat from 70°F to 222°F.
- Timer function maintains your selected temperature for up to 10 hours.
- Double-wall insulated work bowl is ideal for mixing and heating ingredients without scorching or overheating.
- Glass lid gives you a clear view for monitoring progress
- Can also be used as a stand-alone unit without mixing function.
- Work bowl removes easily for cleaning in the dishwasher.
- Dimensions & More Info
KitchenAid Precise Heat Mixing Bowl includes:
- Wire whip
- Flex-edge beater
- Dough hook
- Glass lid
- Model KSMCB1T.
- Compatible with KitchenAid Artisan, Metallic Series and Design Series tilt-head mixers.
- 12" diam, 9 3/4" high.
- 3-qt. cap.
- 7 lb. 8 oz.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Removable bowl, glass lid and flex-edge beater: Dishwasher safe.
- Wire whip: Hand wash.
- Base: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days. UPS is unable to deliver to P.O. boxes.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
Made to Order and Final Sale Furniture items are non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled once the order is placed.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.