KitchenAid® Pour-Over Coffee Brewer
Re-create every step of the pour-over method at the touch of a button with an advanced electronic brewer that brews a flavorful and rich, full-bodied coffee. After heating water to the optimal brewing temperature (a precise 200°F), the machine pre-wets the grounds to begin the flavor-extraction (blooming) process, then pours and pauses the flow of water over the coffee grounds with precise timing to maximize every nuance of flavor and aroma—just as a master barista would.
- Meets the Gold Cup standards of the Specialty Coffee Association of America (SCAA).
- Carefully timed and calibrated release of the water evenly saturates the grounds to extract every nuance of coffee flavor and aroma.
- Other features include Medium and Dark Roast settings, cup selector and easy-to-read digital display.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 11" x 8 3/4" x 15" high
- 40-fl.-oz. cap.
- Model #KCM0802.
- Brewing optimization system offers medium or dark roast settings.
- A cup selector lets you adjust brewing from two to eight cups.
- Visible brewing indicator makes it easy to monitor the brewing process.
- Easy-to-read digital display has Heating, Pouring, Steeping and Enjoy indicators.
- Water tank is located close to the brew basket to minimize heat loss.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards
- Made in China.
Next Day Delivery