KitchenAid® Metallic Series 5-Qt. Stand Mixer
- Special Offer
A smaller version of commercial-size models, this versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or cookie dough without compromising your kitchen counter space. The Metallic Series features eye-catching custom exteriors clad in real metal that won’t tarnish and never needs polishing.
- Expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl locks to base.
- Available finished in chrome, nickel alloy or copper cladding over a die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 5-qt. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- 14" x 8 1/2" x 13 3/4" high; 25 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 5 out of 5 by rsr from Best Wedding Gift EVER Have had my KA Artisan mixer for over 20 years and have added attachments over time. Unfortunately this is one I GAVE. Got this as a wedding gift for my nephew (and am so jealous of his bride's gorgeous COPPER KA!). Got the onyx black for my son when he moved to a new home. He considers the KA Artisan to be the "tractor" in his kitchen because it is such a workhorse and has so many "tools" (e.g., attachments) to use with the one primary motor source, just like a tractor on a farm. Completely agree!Date published: 2015-11-19Rated 5 out of 5 by Mom2threeboys from Sixteen yrs of service...still beautiful. I feel compelled to write a review bc this beauty is not only your assistant in the kitchen, it's five assistants! It does everything u ask of it; wo hesitation, wo a mess, and just so effortlessly. It's so stable. It's so smooth. It makes any type of mixing, blending, folding, etc. so easy. I love it! Every kitchen should have one. I don't know how it compares to its KA counterparts, but I gotta say, after 16yrs., it works like the first time I used it. It looks like the first day I took it out of its box. And I've never polished it. Can't ask for more.Date published: 2014-07-03Rated 5 out of 5 by Frankie3 from 8 years and like new! My wife bought me the Metallic Series 5qt mixer over 8 years ago and it is nicknamed "Harley"! You hardly ever see this mixer in kitchens. Ours see plenty of use and the chrome like stainless exterior features clean easily and look absolutely like new. It should last for several generations. Besides my wife, it is the pride of our kitchen!Date published: 2013-12-29