KitchenAid® Grain Mill
Enhance the flavor and quality of your homemade baked goods by grinding your own fresh flours from wheat, oats, rye, barley and other nonoily grains. It’s speedy and simple to do with the help of the efficient attachment, which attaches to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation.
- Designed to grind nonoily grains such as wheat, oats and barley into flour.
- Adjustment knob allows you to select the fineness of the grind.
- Two stainless-steel grinding burrs, one stationary and one moving, work together to create textures from coarse to fine.
- Makes up to 10 cups at a time.
- Includes cleaning brush.
- 8" x 3" x 6" high.
- 6 lb.
- Use & Care
- Some assembly required.
- Wash disassemble unit before first use.
- Do not use to grind coffee and grains or nuts with a high moisture or oil content such as peanuts, sunflower seeds and soybeans.
- Use the brush provided with the attachment.
- Remove the thumb screws and the front plate and then remove the movable burr.
- Brush the movable and stationary burrs; wash with mild detergent and warm water.
- Do not wash the grain mill or any of its parts in the dishwasher.
- Use a towel to dry and then allow pieces to air dry. Do not reassemble until next use. If the burrs are not completely dry, grain may clog the attachment.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery