KitchenAid Grain Mill
- Online Only
Enhance the flavor and quality of your homemade baked goods by grinding your own fresh flours from wheat, oats, rye, barley and other nonoily grains. It’s speedy and simple to do with the help of the efficient attachment, which attaches to the power hub of any KitchenAid stand mixer.
- Compatible with all KitchenAid stand mixers.
- Attaches to mixer's power hub for motorized operation.
- Designed to grind nonoily grains such as wheat, oats and barley into flour.
- Adjustment knob allows you to select the fineness of the grind.
- Two stainless-steel grinding burrs, one stationary and one moving, work together to create textures from coarse to fine.
- Makes up to 10 cups at a time.
- Includes cleaning brush.
- 8" x 3" x 6" high.
- 6 lb.
- Use & Care
- Some assembly required.
- Wash disassemble unit before first use.
- Do not use to grind coffee and grains or nuts with a high moisture or oil content such as peanuts, sunflower seeds and soybeans.
- Use the brush provided with the attachment.
- Remove the thumb screws and the front plate and then remove the movable burr.
- Brush the movable and stationary burrs; wash with mild detergent and warm water.
- Do not wash the grain mill or any of its parts in the dishwasher.
- Use a towel to dry and then allow pieces to air dry. Do not reassemble until next use. If the burrs are not completely dry, grain may clog the attachment.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.