KitchenAid® Artisan Stand Mixer
- Special Offer
A smaller version of commercial-size models, this versatile stand mixer is designed with enough power and capacity to prepare large batches of cake batter or cookie dough without compromising your kitchen counter space. It's expertly hand assembled in Greenville, Ohio, home of KitchenAid since 1919.
- Planetary action allows attachments to spin independently while making continual rotations around the bowl for thorough mixing.
- Ten speeds range from very slow stirring to very high beating.
- Head tilts for easy removal of work bowl and beaters.
- Power hub for use with optional attachments.
- 5-qt. stainless-steel bowl locks to base.
- Includes flat beater, dough hook, wire whip and pouring shield.
- Dimensions & More Info
Stand Mixer includes:
- 5-qt.-cap. stainless-steel work bowl.
- Flat beater.
- Dough hook.
- Wire whip.
- Clear plastic pouring shield.
- Die-cast zinc and aluminum housing.
- 14" x 8 1/2" x 13 3/4" high.
- 25 lb. 8 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed, engineered and assembled in the USA.
- Use & Care
- Work bowl is dishwasher safe.
- Hand-wash flat beater, dough hook and wire whip with warm, soapy water.
- Clean base with damp cloth and dry thoroughly.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery