Thanks to yarns spun from recycled soda bottles, our rugby-striped flatweave is gentle the planet, smooth underfoot and more than a match for high-traffic areas. Hand woven on a vintage pit loom, it’s durable, reversible and easy to clean, for effortless style indoors and out.
- Hand woven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- Stain-resistant yarns can be spot-cleaned or rinsed with a hose.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors alike.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.