Riviera Stripe Kitchen Rug
Beach-worthy stripes give this flatweave its classic style, while thick, recycled yarns make it easy on the earth and exceptionally soft underfoot. Hand made on a vintage pit loom, the weave is reversible, easy to clean and durable enough for high-traffic areas, ensuring effortless style indoors and out.
- Hand woven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- Stain-resistant yarns can be spot-cleaned or rinsed with a hose.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors alike.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
UPS can deliver most in-stock items within 4-5 business days.
Next Day Delivery
Rated 2 out of 5 by JillMH from Pretty to look at, but too many cons I have two of these rugs in my kitchen, and just like some of the other reviewers said, the ends of the rugs are far too thick. I seem to step on them all the time and I practically trip on them. I'm not trying to sound dramatic, but they've basically become an obstacle that I try to avoid when I'm walking around the kitchen. Not only are they thick, but the ends of the rugs will never lay flat. I actually tuck the ends under overnight hoping that will help them lay flat the next day, but that hasn't worked. I also think the ends of the rugs should be the darker color. The ends are white and start looking dirty very quickly. They're very pretty to look at from a distance, but the cons definitely outweigh the pros. I'll be keeping these for a while though, as I can't justify spending more money this soon to replace them.Date published: 2016-09-26Rated 5 out of 5 by SeaGirl2 from Beautiful rug! I ordered this rug as a runner for my laundry room. It is so beautiful and well-made, I'm considering buying additional rugs for my kitchen.Date published: 2015-03-14Rated 4 out of 5 by BachelorSean from Good Value This is a recycled fiber rug, and as such, it does have a slightly stiff texture. I do love the striping effect, and the size, as it functions very well in my galley kitchenette. The ends are quite a bit thicker than they need to be, but it's not a deal breaker in my situation. I do think it may be bothersome to other consumers. Wm Sonoma should look into fixing this for future production orders.Date published: 2014-09-15