Riviera Stripe Kitchen Rug
Beach-worthy stripes give this flatweave its classic style, while thick, recycled yarns make it easy on the earth and exceptionally soft underfoot. Hand made on a vintage pit loom, the weave is reversible, easy to clean and durable enough for high-traffic areas, ensuring effortless style indoors and out.
- Hand woven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- Stain-resistant yarns can be spot-cleaned or rinsed with a hose.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors alike.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 100% recycled PET polyester.
- Made in India.
- Use & Care
- Vacuum regularly to prevent dust and crumbs from settling into roots of the fibers.
- Avoid direct and continuous exposure to sunlight.
- Turn carpet occasionally to equalize wear.
- Remove spills immediately; if liquid, blot with clean, undyed cloth.
- For hard-to-remove stains, professional rug cleaning is recommended.
- Store your rug by rolling it front side out and wrapping in cloth for protection. Do not fold or put in an airtight plastic bag.
- Place in dry, well-ventilated area.
- Use of a rug pad is recommended.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.