KitchenIQ Manual Adjustable Sharpener
This pull-through sharpener lets you select a precise blade angle, so you can customize sharpening for every knife in your kitchen. Simply turn the dial to the desired angle, or use the recommended settings for European and Asian knives. The sharpener automatically sets both the coarse and fine slots to the exact angle, for consistent results every time. A third slot sharpens serrated blades.
- Manual two-stage sharpener for Asian, European and serrated knives.
- Coarse slot with diamond stones for sharpening dull or damaged blades.
- Fine slot with ceramic rods for finishing the knife edge and everyday light honing and maintenance of already-sharp blades.
- Serrated slot with ceramic stones for sharpening serrated blades.
- Adjustable dial with angle settings allows you to sharpen each knife to its original factory angle (from 14 to 24 degrees per side.
- Soft-touch handle fits comfortably in your hand.
- Nonslip base offers stability while sharpening.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge and serrated knives.
- Always clean after every use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush. Do not rinse in water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.