KitchenIQ Manual Adjustable Sharpener
This pull-through sharpener lets you select a precise blade angle, so you can customize sharpening for every knife in your kitchen. Simply turn the dial to the desired angle, or use the recommended settings for European and Asian knives. The sharpener automatically sets both the coarse and fine slots to the exact angle, for consistent results every time. A third slot sharpens serrated blades.
- Manual two-stage sharpener for Asian, European and serrated knives.
- Coarse slot with diamond stones for sharpening dull or damaged blades.
- Fine slot with ceramic rods for finishing the knife edge and everyday light honing and maintenance of already-sharp blades.
- Serrated slot with ceramic stones for sharpening serrated blades.
- Adjustable dial with angle settings allows you to sharpen each knife to its original factory angle (from 14 to 24 degrees per side.
- Soft-touch handle fits comfortably in your hand.
- Nonslip base offers stability while sharpening.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge and serrated knives.
- Always clean after every use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush. Do not rinse in water.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.