KitchenIQ Electric Adjustable Sharpener
This easy-to-use electric sharpener offers a full range of adjustable angle settings, so you can give a factory-quality edge to every knife in your kitchen. Simply turn the dial to sharpen to the original factory angle, or use the recommended settings for European and Asian knives. Two slots offer coarse and fine sharpening, and a third manual slot sharpens serrated knives.
- Electric two-stage sharpener for Asian, European and serrated knives.
- Coarse slot with diamond interlocking wheels for dull or damaged blades.
- Fine slot with ceramic interlocking wheels for finishing the knife edge and maintaining already-sharp blades.
- Manual serrated slot easily sharpens most standard-style serrated blades.
- Adjustable dial with angle settings allows you to sharpen each knife to its original factory angle (from 10 to 30 degrees per side.
- Sharpens both sides of the knife at the same time.
- Nonslip rubber feet for safety and steadiness.
- Includes cleaning pad for ceramic wheels.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cast-aluminum body.
- 12 1/2" x 8" x 6" high.
- 6 lb., 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never use lubricants on wheels.
- Never insert the tip of the knife into the wheels as this will damage the knife.
- Do not use excessive force when sharpening knives.
- Serrated blades should only be used in manual serrated slot.
- Do not immerse in liquids.
- Unplug when cleaning or not in use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove metal sharpening residue from the clean-out area under the sharpener.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.