KitchenIQ Electric Adjustable Sharpener
This easy-to-use electric sharpener offers a full range of adjustable angle settings, so you can give a factory-quality edge to every knife in your kitchen. Simply turn the dial to sharpen to the original factory angle, or use the recommended settings for European and Asian knives. Two slots offer coarse and fine sharpening, and a third manual slot sharpens serrated knives.
- Electric two-stage sharpener for Asian, European and serrated knives.
- Coarse slot with diamond interlocking wheels for dull or damaged blades.
- Fine slot with ceramic interlocking wheels for finishing the knife edge and maintaining already-sharp blades.
- Manual serrated slot easily sharpens most standard-style serrated blades.
- Adjustable dial with angle settings allows you to sharpen each knife to its original factory angle (from 10 to 30 degrees per side.
- Sharpens both sides of the knife at the same time.
- Nonslip rubber feet for safety and steadiness.
- Includes cleaning pad for ceramic wheels.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Cast-aluminum body.
- 12 1/2" x 8" x 6" high.
- 6 lb., 14 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Never use lubricants on wheels.
- Never insert the tip of the knife into the wheels as this will damage the knife.
- Do not use excessive force when sharpening knives.
- Serrated blades should only be used in manual serrated slot.
- Do not immerse in liquids.
- Unplug when cleaning or not in use.
- Wipe exterior clean with a damp cloth.
- Remove metal sharpening residue from the clean-out area under the sharpener.
Next Day Delivery
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.