KitchenIQ Edge-Grip Manual Knife Sharpener
This compact, portable sharpener is a convenient choice for sharpening or touching up straight-edge knives. The notched base hugs the countertop for stability.
- Offers manual two-stage sharpening of straight-edge knives: a carbide slot for setting a sharp edge on dull blades and a ceramic slot to finely hone and finish the edge.
- 90-degree notch on base fits snugly on the edge of a counter, table or chopping block, providing extra stability and an easy angle for sharpening.
- Soft-grip rubber handle and nonslip base ensure steadiness.
- Small size makes it easy to store in a drawer.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4" x 2".
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge knives.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.