KitchenIQ Ceramic Edge Gourmet Electric Knife Sharpener
Designed to provide precision sharpening for top-quality knives, this well-priced compact tool combines electric and manual sharpening for efficient, accurate results every time. Three slots – two ceramic and one carbide – set straight-edge and serrated blades to premium sharpness.
- Electric slot features two extra-fine interlocking ceramic wheels that sharpen both sides of a straight-edge blade simultaneously.
- The ceramic wheels remove a minimal amount of metal, which prolongs the life of your knives and allows you to use the electric slot for quick touch-ups.
- Also includes two manual slots: one with carbide blades for setting an initial edge on damaged or dull knives; one with ceramic stones for sharpening serrated blades or finishing straight edges.
- Nonslip rubber feet.
- Clean-out slot underneath.
- Includes a cleaning brush for ceramic wheels.
- Ceramic wheels are replaceable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 6" x 4 1/2" high.
- 4 lb. 7 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge and serrated knives and scissors.
- Electric slot is for straight-edge knives only.
- Use serrated knives in the manual ceramic-stone slot only.
- Clean all dirt and food from knives before sharpening.
- Clean ceramic wheels periodically with provided cleaning brush.
- When carbide blades or ceramic stone stop removing metal, they can be reversed for use on the other side or replaced.
Next Day Delivery