KitchenIQ Ceramic Edge Gourmet Electric Knife Sharpener
- Online Only
Designed to provide precision sharpening for top-quality knives, this well-priced compact tool combines electric and manual sharpening for efficient, accurate results every time. Three slots – two ceramic and one carbide – set straight-edge and serrated blades to premium sharpness.
- Electric slot features two extra-fine interlocking ceramic wheels that sharpen both sides of a straight-edge blade simultaneously.
- The ceramic wheels remove a minimal amount of metal, which prolongs the life of your knives and allows you to use the electric slot for quick touch-ups.
- Also includes two manual slots: one with carbide blades for setting an initial edge on damaged or dull knives; one with ceramic stones for sharpening serrated blades or finishing straight edges.
- Nonslip rubber feet.
- Clean-out slot underneath.
- Includes a cleaning brush for ceramic wheels.
- Ceramic wheels are replaceable.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8 3/4" x 6" x 4 1/2" high.
- 4 lb. 7 oz.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge and serrated knives and scissors.
- Electric slot is for straight-edge knives only.
- Use serrated knives in the manual ceramic-stone slot only.
- Clean all dirt and food from knives before sharpening.
- Clean ceramic wheels periodically with provided cleaning brush.
- When carbide blades or ceramic stone stop removing metal, they can be reversed for use on the other side or replaced.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.