Kitchen IQ 4-Slot Pull-Thru Manual Knife Sharpener
Easy to use and store, this versatile handheld sharpener will maintain every knife in your kitchen, from straight-edge and serrated blades to Japanese-style santokus.
- Two slots, coarse and fine, for sharpening straight-edge and serrated knives.
- Two slots, coarse and fine, for sharpening santoku double-beveled knives.
- Coarse slots feature diamond rods that sharpen the blade at the correct angle every time.
- Fine slots use ceramic stones to finish the edge.
- Soft-grip handle for comfort and control.
- Rubber base keeps the sharpener steady.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" long, 2 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge, serrated and santoku knives.
- Always clean after every use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush. Do not rinse in water.
- Ceramic stones can be removed for cleaning with warm water, kitchen cleansing powder and a mild brush.
- When diamond rods or ceramic stones stop removing metal, they can be reversed for use on the other side or replaced.
- Rotation and cleaning of the components will extend the life of the sharpener.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.