Kitchen IQ 4-Slot Pull-Thru Manual Knife Sharpener
Easy to use and store, this versatile handheld sharpener will maintain every knife in your kitchen, from straight-edge and serrated blades to Japanese-style santokus.
- Two slots, coarse and fine, for sharpening straight-edge and serrated knives.
- Two slots, coarse and fine, for sharpening santoku double-beveled knives.
- Coarse slots feature diamond rods that sharpen the blade at the correct angle every time.
- Fine slots use ceramic stones to finish the edge.
- Soft-grip handle for comfort and control.
- Rubber base keeps the sharpener steady.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 9" long, 2 1/2" high.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Accepts straight-edge, serrated and santoku knives.
- Always clean after every use. Clean with a damp cloth or mild brush. Do not rinse in water.
- Ceramic stones can be removed for cleaning with warm water, kitchen cleansing powder and a mild brush.
- When diamond rods or ceramic stones stop removing metal, they can be reversed for use on the other side or replaced.
- Rotation and cleaning of the components will extend the life of the sharpener.