Kilner Standard Rubber Seals, Set of 6
- Free Shipping
These rubber seals are designed for use with Kilner glass clip-top jars, a longtime favorite for home canning and pantry food storage. When preserving foods, be sure to use new rubber rings each time to produce a secure vacuum seal.
- Set of six 3 1/2" diam. seals.
- Fits 1/2-qt., 1-qt., 1 1/2-qt. and 2-qt. jars.
- Made from natural rubber.
- Dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in food preserving.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before preserving foods, rubber seals should be sterilized in boiling water or in a hot-water wash cycle in the dishwasher (top rack).
- Use tongs for removing seals from boiling water.
- Keep seals warm until you’re ready to use them.
- Rubber seals are not reusable.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.