Kilner Standard Rubber Seals, Set of 6
- Free Shipping
These rubber seals are designed for use with Kilner glass clip-top jars, a longtime favorite for home canning and pantry food storage. When preserving foods, be sure to use new rubber rings each time to produce a secure vacuum seal.
- Set of six 3 1/2" diam. seals.
- Fits 1/2-qt., 1-qt., 1 1/2-qt. and 2-qt. jars.
- Made from natural rubber.
- Dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in food preserving.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before preserving foods, rubber seals should be sterilized in boiling water or in a hot-water wash cycle in the dishwasher (top rack).
- Use tongs for removing seals from boiling water.
- Keep seals warm until you’re ready to use them.
- Rubber seals are not reusable.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. return policy