Kilner Stainless-Steel Jam Pan
Transform a harvest of fresh-picked fruits into delicious jams, jellies and preserves with this specially designed pan, which features a broad, tapered design that speeds cooking down fruits to your desired consistency. Made of nonreactive stainless steel, the generously sized pan has an encapsulated base to ensure uniform heat distribution and measurement markings on the interior that make it easy to gauge quantities.
- Stainless-steel construction.
- Large 8.45-qt. capacity.
- Measurements marked in pints and liters.
- Handle for easy carrying, plus a support handle that simplifies pouring.
- Integral pouring lip.
- Suitable for Electric, Ceramic, Halogen, Gas, and Induction stovetops.
- Dishwasher safe.
- 12" diam., 7" high.
- With a history dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in preserving.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.