Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Kilner Preserve Lid Seals, Set of 12
These lid discs are made for use with Kilner screw-top preserve jars and screw bands. Their built-in rubber rim creates a vacuum seal for safely processing foods in a boiling-water bath, so your homemade preserves stay airtight and fresh.
- Set of 12 lid seals.
- 2 5/8" diam.; fits 1-pint and 1-quart jars.
- A good vacuum seal has been achieved when the lid is pulled down toward the food in the jar, creating a dip in the lid.
- Dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in food preserving.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before preserving foods, lids should be sterilized in boiling water or in a hot-water wash cycle in the dishwasher (top rack).
- Use tongs for removing from boiling water.
- Keep lids warm until you’re ready to use them.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders received by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday through Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.