Kilner Preserve Lid Seals, Set of 12
- Free Shipping
These lid discs are made for use with Kilner screw-top preserve jars and screw bands. Their built-in rubber rim creates a vacuum seal for safely processing foods in a boiling-water bath, so your homemade preserves stay airtight and fresh.
- Set of 12 lid seals.
- 2 5/8" diam.; fits 1-pint and 1-quart jars.
- A good vacuum seal has been achieved when the lid is pulled down toward the food in the jar, creating a dip in the lid.
- Dating back to 1840s England, Kilner is a leading European name in food preserving.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Before preserving foods, lids should be sterilized in boiling water or in a hot-water wash cycle in the dishwasher (top rack).
- Use tongs for removing from boiling water.
- Keep lids warm until you’re ready to use them.