Kershaw Scallion Pocket Knife
Light in weight, compact in design, the Scallion pocket knife is an extremely adept performer and easy traveler for outdoor expeditions as well as everyday use. It's part of a series of pocket knives designed by famed knifemaker Ken Onion and crafted with the precision fit and finish for which Kershaw knives are known.
- High-carbon 420HC stainless-steel blade with bead-blasted finish.
- Scallion Silver: 410 stainless-steel handle with bead-blasted finish.
- Scallion Red: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum handle.
- SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening lets you open knife with a quick push of the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper.
- Tip-Lock safely locks knife closed during transport.
- Scallion Silver only: Frame-Lock prevents knife from accidentally closing during use. Scallion Red only: Liner Lock ensures blade stays locked open during use.
- Single-position pocket clip.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 2.4"-long blade, 3.5"-long handle.
- Silver: 2.9 oz. Model #1620FL.
- Red: 2.5 oz. Model #1620RD.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Always keep your knife clean. Wipe away debris and, if needed, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Due to the high carbon content of the quality steel in Kershaw blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. To protect the knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing.
- Rust spots can be removed with a light abrasive such as Flitz metal polish or Bon Ami cleanser made into a paste with a little water. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to apply. If the rust is more than just surface, try naval jelly or WD-40.
- After applying a light coating of oil to blade and pivot, store folding knives closed and fixed blades in their sheaths or blade guards.
- Kershaw offers free sharpening for the life of your knife. Simply ship the item to the Tualatin, Oregon facility, and the knife will be serviced and returned to you, free of charge.
- To sharpen the knife yourself, we recommend the Kershaw Ultra-Tek sharpener. You can also successfully sharpen your knife on a whetstone or other specialty sharpeners. You will want to be sure you sharpen the knife to the original angle. Kershaw blades are sharpened to a range of angles, depending on the type of steel and end-use of the knife. Generally, Kershaw knives are sharpened to angles of between 20° and 22°. Fillet knives, however, are usually sharpened from 16–18°.
Next Day Delivery