An excellent carrying knife for a range of tasks, the Leek features a blade of top-grade stainless steel that delivers razor-sharp edge performance and rust resistance. The modified drop-point blade is especially good for slicing, while the slim tip is useful for piercing and detail work. It's part of a series of pocket knives designed by famed knifemaker Ken Onion and crafted with the precision fit and finish for which Kershaw knives are known.
- Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel blade with bead-blasted finish.
- Leek Silver: 410 stainless-steel handle with bead-blasted finish.
- Leek BlackWash: 410 stainless-steel handle with black-oxide BlackWash™ finish that increases corrosion resistance, hides scratches and gives the knife a broken-in look.
- SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening lets you open knife with a quick push of the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper.
- Frame-Lock prevents knife from accidentally closing during use.
- Tip-Lock safely locks knife closed during transport.
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down pocket carry.
- Made in USA.