With a blade less than 2" long, the Chive is perfect for carrying in your pocket, purse or backpack. This small yet mighty knife tackles all kinds of cutting tasks, from opening packages to cutting twine to prepping food for a camp-out. It's part of a series of pocket knives designed by famed knifemaker Ken Onion and crafted with the precision fit and finish for which Kershaw knives are known.
- High-carbon 420HC stainless-steel blade with bead-blasted finish.
- 410 stainless-steel handle with bead-blasted finish.
- SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening lets you open knife with a quick push of the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper.
- Frame-Lock prevents knife from accidentally closing during use.
- Tip-Lock safely locks knife closed during transport.
- Single-position pocket clip.
- Made in USA.