Kershaw's Blur is an ideal everyday carrying knife, especially for those who prefer a larger knife. Made of premium Sandvik steel, the large, slightly recurved blade brings razor-sharpness to a full range of tasks and excels for both slicing and piercing. The scratch-resistant handle is surprisingly lightweight, and the blade opens with a quick push of the ambidextrous thumbstud.
- High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel blade.
- Diamond-like carbon coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks.
- 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handle is lightweight and extremely durable, with scratch-resistant finish.
- SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening lets you open the knife with a quick push of the thumbstud.
- Inset liner lock creates a slimmer, lighter knife while providing the security of a locking liner.
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down pocket carry.
- Lanyard hole.
- Made in USA.