Kershaw Blur Pocket Knife
- Online Only
Kershaw's Blur is an ideal everyday carrying knife, especially for those who prefer a larger knife. Made of premium Sandvik steel, the large, slightly recurved blade brings razor-sharpness to a full range of tasks and excels for both slicing and piercing. The scratch-resistant handle is surprisingly lightweight, and the blade opens with a quick push of the ambidextrous thumbstud.
- High-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel blade.
- Diamond-like carbon coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks.
- 6061-T6 anodized aluminum handle is lightweight and extremely durable, with scratch-resistant finish.
- SpeedSafe® ambidextrous assisted opening lets you open the knife with a quick push of the thumbstud.
- Inset liner lock creates a slimmer, lighter knife while providing the security of a locking liner.
- Reversible pocket clip for tip-up or tip-down pocket carry.
- Lanyard hole.
- Made in USA.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4.5"-long blade, 4.5"-long handle.
- 3.9 oz.
- Model #1670BLK.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- Always keep your knife clean. Wipe away debris and, if needed, hand-wash with a mild detergent.
- Due to the high carbon content of the quality steel in Kershaw blades, the blade may corrode if not properly cared for. To protect the knife, simply wipe a light coating of oil on the blade, pivot points, and lock (if applicable) before storing.
- Rust spots can be removed with a light abrasive such as Flitz metal polish or Bon Ami cleanser made into a paste with a little water. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to apply. If the rust is more than just surface, try naval jelly or WD-40.
- After applying a light coating of oil to blade and pivot, store folding knives closed and fixed blades in their sheaths or blade guards.
- Kershaw offers free sharpening for the life of your knife. Simply ship the item to the Tualatin, Oregon facility, and the knife will be serviced and returned to you, free of charge.
- To sharpen the knife yourself, we recommend the Kershaw Ultra-Tek sharpener. You can also successfully sharpen your knife on a whetstone or other specialty sharpeners. You will want to be sure you sharpen the knife to the original angle. Kershaw blades are sharpened to a range of angles, depending on the type of steel and end-use of the knife. Generally, Kershaw knives are sharpened to angles of between 20° and 22°. Fillet knives, however, are usually sharpened from 16–18°.
Next Day Delivery