Kenwood Cooking Chef Kitchen Machine
This might be the only kitchen appliance you’ll ever need. The four-in-one Kenwood Cooking Chef combines all the best features of a stand mixer, food processor and blender with an induction heating plate that cooks foods directly in the work bowl. Prepare everything from soups to steamed vegetables to sauces—all in one bowl and quicker than ever. Use the included attachments to chop, puree, blend, shred and slice. The Kenwood Chef was first introduced in 1950 by Kenwood, the British company founded by Kenneth Wood, and it has revolutionized food prep for generations of European home cooks and chefs. Now it's available for the first time in North America, exclusively through Williams-Sonoma.
- Variable speed control allows you to set the speed, including an intermittent stirring setting to keep from overworking foods, and a fold setting to gently mix on minimum speed.
- Mixer bowl safely locks into induction heating element.
- Induction heating element allows you to control the temperature of the mixing bowl from 68ºF to 284ºF. Induction cooking is highly efficient and brings your food to temperature in the shortest possible time.
- Cook ingredients right in the bowl while the machine is stirring them—perfect for risotto, polenta and more.
- 7-qt.-cap. mixer bowl has a steam basket, allowing you to steam vegetables, chicken, seafood and more right in the bowl.
- Blender includes 1.6-qt.-cap. work bowl made of thermal shock–resistant borosilicate glass and stainless-steel blades for blending, pureeing and even crushing ice.
- Food processor features BPA-free 1 1/2-qt.-cap. heavy-duty plastic bowl and stainless-steel blades for chopping, slicing and shredding foods.
- Integrated timer ranges from 5 seconds to 3 hours, counting up or down.
- Die-cast aluminum housing with a chromed plated metal and brushed stainless-steel detail and stainless-steel attachments.
- Machine can be customized with additional attachments (sold separately) for citrus press, pasta roller, pasta cutter, multi-food grinder and mini chopper mill.
4-in-1 Kitchen Machine Includes:
- Stainless-steel 7-qt.-cap. mixing bowl.
- Food processor attachment.
- Blender attachment.
- Flexible beater with silicone wipers.
- Dough hook.
- Stirring tool.
- Heat-resistant spatula.
- Model #080.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- 13” x 16” x 15” high.
- 30 lb.
- Made in China.
- Allow to cool before putting on or taking off attachments.
- Do not touch hot surfaces. Use handles or knobs.
- Do not exceed maximum capacities outlined in the user manual.
- Wipe appliance and outlet covers with a damp cloth, then dry. Do not use abrasive cleaners or immerse in water.
- Mixing bowl, mixing tools (except the high-temperature flexible beater, see below) and splashguard are dishwasher safe.
- To clean the high-temperature flexible beater, remove the flexible wipers. Wash the beater arm and flexible wipers with hot, soapy water. Use the included cleaning brush to clean inside each wiper. Dry thoroughly.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.