Kenwood Cooking Chef Spaghetti & Tagliolini Pasta Cutter Attachments
Designed for use in tandem with the Kenwood Cooking Chef Pasta Roller Attachment (sold separately), these cutters create perfect spaghetti or tagliolini. Once you’ve rolled your pasta dough into sheets using the Pasta Roller, use your choice of spaghetti or tagliolini attachments to cut the sheets into noodles.
- Attaches to Kenwood Cooking Chef to cut rolled-out sheets of fresh pasta dough into 1/8"-wide spaghetti or 1/4"-wide tagliolini noodles.
- Cutters are made from durable, high-quality stainless steel.
- Must be used combination with the Kenwood Pasta Roller attachment.
- 2" x 5 1/4" x 4 1/2" high; 3 lb.
- Made in China.
- Use & Care
- Always turn the power off on the Cooking Chef before adding and removing attachments.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams-Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Return Policy.