The award-winning Rain cutlery collection showcases the iconic design ingenuity of world-renowned American knifemaker Ken Onion. Each knife is customized for a specific kitchen task, high-carbon stainless-steel blades are distinguished by a textured raindrop pattern that allows knives to glide effortlessly through food. Ergonomic handles are precision-shaped to ensure the knife's peak performance at its intended task—and feel exceptionally comfortable in your hand.
- A great introduction to the Rain Series, this essential set includes four of the most frequently used kitchen knives—plus shears, a steel and an 11-slot storage block.
- Razor-sharp blades are constructed of CTSÔ BDZ1 high-carbon stainless steel, a state-of-the-art alloy engineered for optimal strength, durability and performance.
- Blades are laser-cut to a tolerance of 1/10,000 of an inch to guarantee maximum precision.
- The textured raindrop pattern is produced using a proprietary process designed to reduce surface tension and drag by creating multiple air pockets—resulting in a stick-resistant blade that encourages effortless motion.
- Seamless handles are constructed of G-10 Garolite, an incredibly strong military-grade inert material that is highly impervious to both heat and moisture.
- Custom-contoured handles enhance the speciﬁc performance task of each knife.
- Each knife's ergonomic drop-shaped handle combines a "control bump" with indentations designed to perfectly fit your fingers—ensuring the safest, most efficient and comfortable grip, while reducing forearm stress and increasing stability.
- Named "Kitchen Knife of the Year" at the 2013 Blade Show.
- From Chef Works, every knife in the Ken Onion Rain Series is proudly made in the USA.
7-Piece Set includes:
- 4" detail knife
- 6" straight utility knife
- 8" chef’s knife
- 9" bread knife
- 9" sharpening steel
- Kitchen shears
- 11-slot oak storage block
Please note: Storage block is counted as an individual piece.