Descended from a centuries-old tradition of textile art, these pieces showcase the timeless motifs of katagami (Japanese stencil carving). The katagami patterns are original paper stencils, transformed into giclée prints that replicate the delicate texture of the original geometric artworks.
- Reproductions of traditional Japanese katagami paper stencils.
- Giclée printing captures the handmade qualities of the original artworks.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in a silver-etched hardwood frame that complements the neutral tones of the artwork.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.