Descended from a centuries-old tradition of textile art, these pieces showcase the timeless motifs of katagami (Japanese stencil carving). The katagami patterns are original paper stencils, transformed into giclée prints that replicate the delicate texture of the original geometric artworks.
- Reproductions of traditional Japanese katagami paper stencils.
- Giclée printing captures the handmade qualities of the original artworks.
- Printed on archival paper.
- Mounted behind Plexiglas in a silver-etched hardwood frame that complements the neutral tones of the artwork.
- Ready to hang with D-rings.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Framed prints are 29" x 39" overall; images are 27 1/4" x 37 1/4".
- Print: Made in USA.
- Frame: Made in Indonesia.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The charge for all shipping is included in the flat-rate delivery fee listed below the item’s price.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 30 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.