Kalamazoo Pizza Oven Tool Set
- Online Only
Our classic pizza tools have been specially selected and designed for use with the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven. The set includes large and small peels for moving pizzas in and out of the oven, dough boxes to keep dough at the ready, a scraper to move and divide dough and a brush to clean the inside of the oven.
- The larger aluminum peel is for transferring pizza into the oven. Perforations help pizzas slide off the peel more easily and reduce the amount of flour underneath for better contact with the cooking surface and improved browning.
- The smaller articulated peel, made of stainless steel and plastic, is for moving the pizza around within the oven for even browning.
- Use the two stacking plastic dough trays to keep up to twelve 10-ounce dough balls ready to use for up to an hour.
- Use the plastic dough scraper to gently move dough balls without “bruising” them, resulting in a lighter, airier crust.
- Push-broom-style brass-bristle brush with stainless-steel scraper keeps the cooking deck inside the oven clean.
- Large peel: 16" head with 20" handle. Made in Italy.
- Small peel: 8" head with 47" handle. Made in Italy.
- Dough boxes: 17 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 6". Made in USA.
- Brush: 40" handle. Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash dough trays and peels.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.