Kalamazoo Pizza Oven Tool Set
Our classic pizza tools have been specially selected and designed for use with the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven. The set includes large and small peels for moving pizzas in and out of the oven, dough boxes to keep dough at the ready, a scraper to move and divide dough and a brush to clean the inside of the oven.
- The larger aluminum peel is for transferring pizza into the oven. Perforations help pizzas slide off the peel more easily and reduce the amount of flour underneath for better contact with the cooking surface and improved browning.
- The smaller articulated peel, made of stainless steel and plastic, is for moving the pizza around within the oven for even browning.
- Use the two stacking plastic dough trays to keep up to twelve 10-ounce dough balls ready to use for up to an hour.
- Use the plastic dough scraper to gently move dough balls without “bruising” them, resulting in a lighter, airier crust.
- Push-broom-style brass-bristle brush with stainless-steel scraper keeps the cooking deck inside the oven clean.
- Large peel: 16" head with 20" handle. Made in Italy.
- Small peel: 8" head with 47" handle. Made in Italy.
- Dough boxes: 17 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 6". Made in USA.
- Brush: 40" handle. Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- Hand-wash dough trays and peels.
This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Please allow one to two weeks for delivery.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
At Williams Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. Attention to design, materials, safety and construction are our priority. Upon receipt, please inspect your purchase and notify us of any damage; we will arrange for a prompt replacement.
If within 30 days, you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may return your purchase for a refund of the merchandise value. An original receipt or gift receipt is required for all returns and exchanges. Returns with a gift receipt will be refunded in the form of a Merchandise Credit for the amount indicated on the gift receipt. Returns with original receipt will be refunded in the original form of payment, cash and check refunds over $100 will be issued as a company check (may take 14 business days from time of request).
For all cutlery returns (knife sets, single knives, cutting boards, knife sharpeners, and knife storage) please contact us at 888.922.4108 to initiate the return.
We cannot accept returns on monogrammed, personalized, special-order items, custom upholstery, food, items shipped direct from the vendor, or on items damaged through normal wear and tear. Final sale items ending in .97 or .99 cannot be returned.
For returns of items purchased from your Williams Sonoma Gift Registry, we will gladly provide a refund or exchange for the merchandise within 90 days of your event or within 90 days of purchase, whichever date is later. View Full Returns Policy.
- Turkey Burgers with Cranberry Relish
To make the cranberry relish, in a small bowl, stir together the cranberry sauce, horseradish, lemon juice, cinnamon and cloves. Season with salt and pepper. Let the relish stand at room temperature for at least 15 minutes before using, or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Return the relish to room temperature before using.
In a small fry pan over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the celery and onion and cook, stirring often, until softened, about 4 minutes. Remove from the heat and let cool completely.
In a large bowl, combine the turkey, corn bread, parsley, sage, thyme, poultry seasoning, salt, pepper, egg and the onion mixture. Using your hands, mix together the ingredients until evenly distributed. Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions and form each into a patty 4 to 4 1/2 inches in diameter and about 3/4 inch thick. Take care not to handle the meat more than necessary or to compact the patties too much.
Prepare a charcoal or gas grill for direct grilling over medium-high heat. Oil the grill rack.
Grill the burgers over the hottest part of a charcoal fire or directly over the heat elements of a gas grill, turning once, until opaque throughout, 6 to 7 minutes per side. About 1 minute before the burgers are done, place the rolls, cut sides down, along the edges of a charcoal grill where the heat is less intense, or on an area of a gas grill with lower heat, and grill until lightly toasted.
Serve the burgers in the buns with the cranberry relish. Serves 6.
Adapted from Williams-Sonoma, Essentials of Grilling, by Denis Kelly, Melanie Barnard, Barbara Grunes & Michael McLaughlin (Oxmoor House, 2003). Get the full turkey burgers with cranberry relish recipe.