Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Station
This companion cart turns the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven into a complete outdoor pizza kitchen on wheels. It can also be used on its own, outdoors or indoors, as a kitchen island. Handmade in Kalamazoo, Michigan, the cart offers mobility as well as ample prep space and storage.
- Sturdy stainless-steel construction creates a stable base for the Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Pizza Oven.
- Cart elevates oven to 36” height and provides cabinet storage underneath for gas tank plus two drawers and shelving for organizing tools.
- Granite work surface creates the ideal prep area for rolling out dough and assembling pizzas; a condiment tray keeps toppings chilled and within easy reach.
- Tool rack on side holds peels and oven cleaning brush (sold separately).
- Cart can also be used on its as a kitchen island.
- Casters allow you to move the cart to desired cooking location.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Stainless-steel body. Granite work surface.
- 78 1/2” x 36” x 36” high; 575 lb.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Always lock cart casters before use.
- Wipe clean with stainless-steel polish and granite cleaner.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.