Handmade in Michigan, the Artisan Fire outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease and convenience to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, the oven turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Powerful, adjustable top and bottom gas burners reach much higher temperatures—essential for great pizza—than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (up to 52,400 BTUs) or liquid propane (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner.
- Easy-clean debris tray.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- 30” x 30” x 19 1/2” high; cooking deck 24” x 18”; 120 lb.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.