Handmade in Michigan, this outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, it turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Essential for great pizza, the powerful gas burners reach much higher temperatures than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (up to 52,400 BTUs) or bulk liquid propane (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.