Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven
Handmade in Michigan, this outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, it turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Essential for great pizza, the powerful gas burners reach much higher temperatures than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire.
- Gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Available for natural gas (up to 52,400 BTUs) or bulk liquid propane (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Begin cooking in just 20 minutes; once fully heated, the oven bakes pizza in less than 3 minutes.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Overall: 30" x 30" x 19 1/2" high.
- Cooking deck: 24" x 18".
- Weight: 120 lb.
- Brushed stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck and composite ceiling liner.
- Easy-clean debris tray.
- Use year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Made in USA.
- Use & Care
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza oven in an enclosed space.
- Do no use beneath overhead combustible surface.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Bulk liquid propane model not designed for use with standard 20-lb. propane tanks.
- Clean exterior with an appropriate stainless steel cleaner.
- Clean the cooking deck with the included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.