Handmade in Michigan, the Artisan Fire outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease and convenience to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, the oven turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Powerful, adjustable top and bottom gas burners reach much higher temperatures—essential for great pizza—than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire. Along with the oven, this special collection includes a movable prep station and a complete set of pizza-making tools.
- Pizza oven's gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Oven available with either a 20 lb. natural gas cylinder (up to 52,400 BTUs) or 20 lb. liquid propane cylinder (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Comes up to temperature in just 20 minutes. Cooks thin-crust pizza in less than three minutes once fully heated.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Oven has brushed-stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck, a composite liner and easy-clean debris tray.
- Use pizza oven year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Companion Artisan Fire Pizza Station is equipped with a granite work surface that creates the ideal prep area for rolling out dough and assembling pizzas, with a condiment tray to keep toppings chilled and within easy reach.
- Pizza station elevates oven to 36” height provides cabinet storage underneath for a gas tank plus two drawers and shelving for organizing tools; casters allow you to move it to desired cooking location.
- Pizza-making tools set includes small and large pizza peels, two dough trays, dough scraper and cleaning brush.
- Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven and Pizza Station are individually hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- Artisan Fire Pizza Station.
- Large long-handle perforated aluminum peel.
- Small articulated perforated pizza peel made of stainless steel and plastic.
- Two stacking plastic dough trays that each hold up to twelve 10-ounce dough balls.
- Plastic dough scraper and divider.
- Long-handle cleaning brush with brass bristles and a stainless-steel scraper.