Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven & Pizza Station with Pizza Tools
Handmade in Michigan, the Artisan Fire outdoor pizza oven brings modern ease and convenience to the art of old-world pizza making. Once preheated, the oven turns out perfect Neapolitan-style pies with crisp, charred crust and bubbling cheese in mere minutes. Powerful, adjustable top and bottom gas burners reach much higher temperatures—essential for great pizza—than standard home ovens without the complexities of tending a wood fire. Along with the oven, this special collection includes a movable prep station and a complete set of pizza-making tools.
- Pizza oven's gas-fueled top and bottom burners are independently controlled and adjustable to balance temperature for different styles of pizza, baking breads and roasting meats or vegetables.
- Oven available with either a 20 lb. natural gas cylinder (up to 52,400 BTUs) or 20 lb. liquid propane cylinder (up to 34,900 BTUs).
- Comes up to temperature in just 20 minutes. Cooks thin-crust pizza in less than three minutes once fully heated.
- Open-door cooking allows you to monitor pizzas, moving them as necessary and pulling them at exactly the right moment.
- Oven has brushed-stainless-steel body with ceramic cooking deck, a composite liner and easy-clean debris tray.
- Use pizza oven year-round; no winterization necessary.
- Companion Artisan Fire Pizza Station is equipped with a granite work surface that creates the ideal prep area for rolling out dough and assembling pizzas, with a condiment tray to keep toppings chilled and within easy reach.
- Pizza station elevates oven to 36” height provides cabinet storage underneath for a gas tank plus two drawers and shelving for organizing tools; casters allow you to move it to desired cooking location.
- Pizza-making tools set includes small and large pizza peels, two dough trays, dough scraper and cleaning brush.
- Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven and Pizza Station are individually hand built, welded and assembled in Kalamazoo, Michigan.
- Kalamazoo Artisan Fire Outdoor Pizza Oven.
- Artisan Fire Pizza Station.
- Large long-handle perforated aluminum peel.
- Small articulated perforated pizza peel made of stainless steel and plastic.
- Two stacking plastic dough trays that each hold up to twelve 10-ounce dough balls.
- Plastic dough scraper and divider.
- Long-handle cleaning brush with brass bristles and a stainless-steel scraper.
- Dimensions & More Info
- Oven: 30” x 30” x 19 1/2” high; cooking surface 24” x 18”; 120 lb. Made in USA.
- Pizza Station Cart: 78 1/2” x 36” x 36” high; 575 lb. Made in USA.
- Large peel: 16" head with 20" handle. Made in Italy.
- Small peel: 8" head with 47" handle. Made in Italy.
- Dough boxes: 17 3/4" x 12 3/4" x 6". Made in USA.
- Brush: 40" handle. Made in Taiwan.
- Use & Care
- For outdoor use only. Do not use the pizza kitchen in an enclosed space.
- Do not use on a boat or recreational vehicle.
- Always lock cart casters before use.
- Wipe the pizza oven exterior and pizza station clean with stainless-steel polish and granite cleaner.
- Clean the oven's cooking deck with included brass-bristle brush and steel scraper.
- Hand-wash dough trays and peels.
Please allow one to two weeks for delivery. This item will be shipped directly from the manufacturer and is not eligible for rush shipping. Item arrives via special delivery service. Our built-in grills are delivered to your home as packaged by the vendor. Delivery will be made by appointment, within the continental USA only; we'll call to make an appointment. White Glove Delivery does not include connecting the grill to a natural gas line or propane tank. Please call 877.812.6235 for additional assistance.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination. View Shipping Options and Charges.
Our products are designed with your comfort and style in mind. Made-to-order items (as marked) are not returnable but may be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement. We cannot accept cancellations or returns on monogrammed items. Should your item arrive damaged or with a defect, please contact us at 877.812.6235 within 7 days so that we may arrange for a replacement. Frames and springs are warranted to be free of manufacturing defects for the product’s life, subject to the following conditions: warranty applies only to original owner and normal residential use. Defects resulting from negligence, abuse or use in a commercial, hospitality or other non-residential setting are not covered. For warranty service, call 877.812.6235.