Kaiser La Forme Mini Springform Pans, Set of 4
- Online Only
Treat your guests to individual desserts baked in these petite pans. Specially designed for making cheesecakes and tortes, the German-made pans have sides that spring free from the base, releasing desserts without breakage.
- Set of four versatile pans for baking cakes, cheesecakes and individual deep-dish pizzas; also suited to creating layered frozen desserts.
- Springform clamp opens sides of pan and releases food easily.
- Clamp design and wide base prevent leaks.
- Made of durable heavy-gauge steel.
- Two-layer nonstick interior and exterior finish ensures easy cleanup.
- Magnum coating on inside surface is scratch resistant.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 4 1/2" diam., 1 1/2" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Safe for use with all utensils. For best results, use wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth, sealed crust and even browning.
- There is no need to line the pan with parchment paper or dust the pan with flour, which can produce an unattractive white crust.
- Hand-wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
Next Day Delivery
For an additional charge of $17.50 per address, we can expedite delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
Orders recieved by 9:00 p.m., Eastern time, Monday through Thursday will arrive the next business day; orders placed Friday thorugh Sunday will arrive on the following Tuesday.
To help with holiday gift giving, we are extending our return policy between 10/30/2014 and 12/24/2014. If you or a recipient are not satisfied with a gift purchased during this time, present a gift or original receipt by 1/31/2015.