Kaiser La Forme Plus Square Springform Cake Pan
- Online Only
Engineered to have an entirely leakproof base, the La Forme Plus pan is made in Germany, where perfect cheesecakes and tortes are a baker’s pride and joy. The pan’s sides spring free from the base when the clamp is released, so you can remove baked goods without breaking.
- Springform design is particularly helpful when releasing items that can’t be inverted, such as cheesecake, quiche, deep-dish pizza and layered frozen desserts.
- Large springform clamp opens sides of pan and releases food easily.
- Clamp design and wide base prevent leaks.
- Made of durable commercial gauge steel.
- Nonstick coating ensures easy release and clean up.
- Ceramic coating on base is scratch resistant.
- 9" x 9"
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Safe for use with all utensils. For best results, use wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth, sealed crust and even browning.
- There is no need to line the pan with parchment paper or dust the pan with flour, which can produce an unattractive white crust.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads.