Need Help? Call 877.812.6235
Kaiser La Forme Springform Pan
Engineered to have an entirely leakproof base, the La Forme Plus pan is made in Germany, where perfect cheesecakes and tortes are a baker’s pride and joy. The pan’s sides spring free from the base when the clamp is released, so you can remove baked goods without breaking.
- Springform design is particularly helpful when releasing items that can’t be inverted, such as cheesecake, quiche, deep-dish pizza and layered frozen desserts.
- Large springform clamp opens sides of pan and releases food easily.
- Clamp design and wide base are 100% leak resistant.
- Made of durable stainless steel.
- Nonstick coating ensures easy release and clean up.
- Ceramic coating on base is scratch resistant.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 8" pan: 8" diam., 3 1/4" high, 8 1/2" base.
- 10" pan: 10" diam., 3 1/4" high, 10 1/2" base.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Safe for use with all utensils. For best results, use wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth, sealed crust and even browning.
- There is no need to line the pan with parchment paper or dust the pan with flour, which can produce an unattractive white crust.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads.
Next Day Delivery