Kaiser La Forme Heart Springform Cake Pan
- Online Only
Engineered to have an entirely leakproof base, the La Forme pan is made in Germany, where perfect cheesecakes and tortes are a baker’s pride and joy. The pan’s sides spring free from the base when the clamp is released, so you can remove baked goods without breaking.
- Springform design is particularly helpful when releasing items that can’t be inverted, such as cheesecake, quiche, deep-dish pizza and layered frozen desserts.
- Large springform clamp opens sides of pan and releases food easily.
- Clamp design and wide base prevent leaks.
- Made of durable commercial gauge steel.
- Nonstick coating ensures easy release and clean up.
- Ceramic coating on base is scratch resistant.
- Use & Care
- Oven safe to 450°F.
- Safe for use with all utensils. For best results, use wood, silicone or plastic utensils to avoid scratching the surface.
- Brush a thin layer of butter or oil on interior of pan prior to each use. The butter or oil guarantees perfect release and promotes a smooth, sealed crust and even browning.
- There is no need to line the pan with parchment paper or dust the pan with flour, which can produce an unattractive white crust.
- Hand wash with a soft sponge.
- Do not use abrasive cleaners such as metal scouring pads.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.