Kaiser Laforme Baking Mold Dough Roller
- Online Only
When a standard rolling pin is too large, use this narrow, one-handed roller to shape dough or flatten into the corners of pans and molds. Made by Kaiser LaForme for professional pastry chefs, this roller offers precision and maneuverability for making cookies, pies, tarts and pasta, and it also works well with fondant.
- Compact roller fits into most pans and molds and can be used on any countertop surface.
- Beveled edges make it easy to maneuver into corners and angled pans.
- Use the tool to neatly trim excess dough by rolling over the edges of pans.
- Comfortable shaped wood handle.
- 3" diam., 5" wide roller; 8 1/2" long overall.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.