Kaiser La Forme Oval Nonstick Bread Pan
Give home-baked breads an artisanal look by baking them in this commercial-quality pan. Inspired by the beautiful breads in European bakeries, it produces a perfect oval-shaped loaf, complete with slits in the top crust. Use the durable nonstick pan for baking everything from rustic wholegrain loaves to classic sourdough.
- An easy way to bake a European-style oval-shaped loaf of bread.
- Professional-quality stainless steel ensures even heating for uniform baking and browning.
- The pan's dark color and distinctive contours promote even rising of dough—and a wonderfully crisp crust.
- Durable nonstick finish ensures easy release and clean-up.
- Recipe included.
- Made in Germany by Kaiser, famous for fine professional bakeware since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 7" x 3 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.