Kaiser La Forme Oval Nonstick Bread Pan
Give home-baked breads an artisanal look by baking them in this commercial-quality pan. Inspired by the beautiful breads in European bakeries, it produces a perfect oval-shaped loaf, complete with slits in the top crust. Use the durable nonstick pan for baking everything from rustic wholegrain loaves to classic sourdough.
- An easy way to bake a European-style oval-shaped loaf of bread.
- Professional-quality stainless steel ensures even heating for uniform baking and browning.
- The pan's dark color and distinctive contours promote even rising of dough—and a wonderfully crisp crust.
- Durable nonstick finish ensures easy release and clean-up.
- Recipe included.
- Made in Germany by Kaiser, famous for fine professional bakeware since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 12 3/4" x 7" x 3 1/4" high.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.