Kaiser La Forme Nonstick Round Braided Bread Pan
Baking an artisan-style braided ring loaf is a snap when you use this commercial-quality pan. For a classic round braided loaf, just place your favorite sweet or savory bread dough in the nonstick pan—no hand-braiding required. As beautiful as it is delicious, the fresh-baked loaf makes a great centerpiece for a breakfast or brunch.
- The timesaving secret to an artisan-style loaf in the shape of a braided ring.
- Professional-quality stainless steel ensures even heating for uniform baking and browning.
- The pan's dark color and distinctive contours promote even rising of dough—and a wonderfully crisp crust.
- Durable nonstick finish ensures easy release and clean-up.
- Recipe included.
- Made in Germany by Kaiser, famous for fine professional bakeware since 1919.
- Dimensions & More Info
- 13" diam.
- Made in Germany.
- Use & Care
- Dishwasher safe.
This item is shipped from our warehouse by UPS to arrive within five business days of our receiving your order.
The shipping rate varies depending on your order total and shipping destination.View Shipping Options and Charges.
For an additional charge of $15 per address, we can rush delivery to most destinations. This service is not available for some oversize items, items shipped directly from the supplier (including perishable and custom-manufactured items), out-of-stock items and items to be shipped outside the contiguous 48 states.
At Williams-Sonoma, we take great pride in the quality and craftsmanship of our products. If, within 90 days, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, please return the item for an exchange or refund of the merchandise value. View Full Return Policy.